Date Posted: January 15, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294194
PrideStaff is seeking to hire someone for an entry level Sheller Trainee position for a client located in South Akron!
Position will be 1st shift Weekends: 6:00am-6:00pm Thursday - Saturday every week with hourly pay of $13.61 per hour
Client is setting up interviews ASAP!!
Learning the process of proper coating of wax molds/parts with slurry and stuccos to create a strong shell which metals may be poured into. Patching wax molds/parts with slurry and stuccos.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspects and cleans wax molds
- Follows procedure cards for each KP
- Coats molds with multiple slurry coats while adding stucco for surface.
- Make copy of procedure cards and add suggested changes; give copy to supervisor.
- Performs activities according to quality and productivity standards.
- Mixes slurry according to formula provided
- Assists in setting up for the next shift.
- Places racks and route sheets in the proper places.
- Check viscosity 2 - 3 times per day.
- Works according to the stated housekeeping and safety requirements.
- Patch molds following instructions given in Patch Work Instructions.
- Assist with Autoclaving on as needed basis.
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- No prior experience or training.
QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements):
- LANGUAGE SKILLS – Ability to read a limited number of two and three syllable words and to recognize similarities and difference between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS – Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance. Add ability to calculate time in hour increments.
- REASONING ABILITY – Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with occasional variables.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS – The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed! We offer the Support you need along the way!
Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
· Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
· Dental and Vision Plan Options
· Short-term Disability
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment, but you are not temporary to us!
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find what job fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with the Best!