Date Posted: January 15, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294197
PrideStaff is seeking to hire someone for an entry level Production Trainee position for a client located in South Akron!
Position will be 1st shift Monday - Friday 7am-3:30pm for training and Monday - Thursday 7am - 5:30pm after trained hourly pay of $10.50 per hour
Position will be located in the After Cast department
Client is setting up interviews ASAP!!
To remove shell material and discoloration on product manually by loading/unloading blasting equipment and/or operating hand-held blasting equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read and follow all procedure cards.
- Inspect each part for cleanliness after blast.
- Count and verify with proper route sheet.
- Keep work area clean and free of safety hazards.
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
No prior experience or training.
QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements):
- LANGUAGE SKILLS - Ability to read a limited number of two and three syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Aiblity to print and speak simple sentences.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS - Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- REASONING ABILITY - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS – The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed! We offer the Support you need along the way!
Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
· Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
· Dental and Vision Plan Options
· Short-term Disability
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment, but you are not temporary to us!
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find what job fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with the Best!