Date Posted: January 3, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 294250
PrideStaff Gulfport is recruiting for Carpenters with multiple companies on the MS Gulf Coast.
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites.
Construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard, using carpenter's hand tools and power tools.
Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, flooring, trim, or hardware, using carpenters' hand or power tools.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- At least 6 months recent, applicable experience
- Reliable transportation
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Must have all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Must be at least 18 years of age, willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We do this by remembering what is most important: YOU! We focus on your desires and the type of company and employment you want to grow in, rather than directing you to the company that is most convenient for us. YOU are our partner and we never forget that.