Rancho Cordova, CA
Salary: $11-13+ /hour
Date Posted: January 3, 2018
Job ID: 294274
Manufacturing/Material Processor – Warehouse Manufacturing Associate
- Work with team in managing manufacturing process
- Follow specific SOP so as to produce output minimizing scrap.
- Safely and accurately manage materials and move through process
- Clean up and maintain equipment and supplies so can be reused for following shift.
- Work in a small team environment, must be able to get along well with team
- Must be able to lift and/or push/pull up to 45 lbs unassisted.
- Must be able to stand on feet for duration of shift (up to 12 hours per shift)
- Must have good upper body strength
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and kneel without difficulty throughout the shift.
- Must have good lung strength and be able to safely wear a respirator for a portion of the shift.
General Characteristics and Attributes:
- Must work well with others, be self- motivated and able to manage duties independently
- Must enjoy physical work and sense of accomplishment for completing daily tasks
- Must be reliable and have reliable and consistent means of transportation.
- Must have stellar work ethic and desire to work hard.
PrideStaff Hiring Requirements:
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must possess proof of eligibility to work in the US (documents)
- Must be able to provide at least 3 professional references from prior employers or managers
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and pass a drug screen.
- $11-13 /hour, overtime for some shifts
- Optional Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Paid major holidays, after established hours of PrideStaff employment
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position and would like to be considered, apply to the position, attach a resume if possible and follow-up with a phone call to our office shortly after.