Date Posted: January 3, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294287
PCB & Wiring - 3-6 months
POSITION SUMMARY: Assembles electronic circuit boards, cables, and subassemblies manually or semi-automatically with a high degree of quality.
· Performs basic assembly of products in either the cable or wiring group or the PCB assembly group. Responsibilities may include all or some of the following: preparation of parts, actual assembly, testing and packaging of cables, sub-assemblies or printed circuit boards to customer specifications.
· Utilizes documentation such as assembly drawings, Bills of Material, product flow charts and work instructions to assemble product.
· May perform soldering, fabricating, crimping, mechanical assembly, or operate wave solder machine.
· Self inspects work throughout the assembly process.
· Maintains neat and orderly work area to ensure efficiency and no safety hazards.
· Meets all quality, quantity and established manufacturing practices to satisfy customer requirements.
· Complies with ISO 9001 procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or education/experience equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: One to two (1-2) years of progressive experience in cable assembly and printed circuit boards.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Good hand/eye coordination. Ability to distinguish colors. Ability to read and write, able to interpret assembly drawings.
Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:15 PM