Date Posted: January 3, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294335
Fresno Client is currently in need of Welder Fabricators
Hours: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm with potential weekends and/or OT
Pay: $15.00 Hour Depending on experience it could be more. Full Time Temp to Hire with increase
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Candidate needs to have the following:
Welder Fabricator Job Description
The Welder Fabricator is an individual who involves in welding and fabricating metal assemblies and weld for manufacturing and construction purposes. Makes use of machine tools, welding equipment and hand tools to fabricate products. The fabricators use specifications, verbal instructions, and technical drawings to execute the duty of welding the metal pieces.
They should have knowledge of welding, structural brake forming and other fabrication processes with stainless steel and mild steel materials.
Welder Fabricator Duties and Responsibilities
• Positioning, aligning, fitting, and welding parts for the formation of sub units or complete units using jigs, hand tools, and welding torches.
• Locating and marking work piece cutting and bending lines, allowing for welding and machine shrinkage, stock thickness and any other component specifications.
• Evaluates detailed instructions, specifications, drawings or documentation to determine how the components are to be constructed, modified, maintained, assembled, or fabricated.
• Studying blueprints and engineering drawings to determine project task sequences and requirements.
• Laying out and examining metalwork pieces or stock to be processed for ensuring that client specifications are met.
• Handling, positioning, moving, and installing materials using arms and hands and manipulating things.
• Setting up and operating fabricating machines like rolls, brakes, flame cutters, drill presses, grinders, and shears to cut, form, drill, bend, and punch.
• Inspecting materials, equipment, or structures for identifying the cause of problems or errors or defects.