Date Posted: January 3, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294340
Client in Visalia/Tulare is currently seeking an experienced in-house Customer Service oriented Administrative Assistant to assist with processing and fulfilling orders from outside Account Managers.
Will train all essential functions as needed, must possess the right attitude.
- Customer service: work closely with the customer farming organizations in order fulfilment and answer general product related questions. Resolve complaints and follow through to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with logistics to ensure that accounts are being serviced correctly and deliveries are being made within customer’s timelines.
- Inventory forecasting based off of schedules/historical data
- Processing orders for Account Manager
- Working with the F/C administrative staff to ensure that maps, irrigation sites, drop sites, contacts, field directories, ship to’s and contacts are all current
- Coordinate with service department to ensure that drop information and delivery schedule is set for orders.
- Onboarding all new F/C
- Researching sales data and reporting back to Account Manager and grower regarding upcoming purchases
- Develop and write schedules for growers when needed, with the assistance of the Account manager
- Learn new technologies with Account Manager to assist in managing customer’s account.
- Communicate and coordinate with Account Manager to ensure applications are being completed on time.
- Assist Account Manager in achieving customer’s goals.
- Analyze customer sales data with Account Manager input and assist in designing a tactical program to benefit customer goals/needs
- Complete spot sales for customers
- Communicate and coordinate sales needs with staff
- Assist in writing processes with Account Manager for sales support
- Work with Account Manager on setting up grower field directories
- Ensure that Phoenix is current and kept up-to-date
- Write and understand recommendation for products
- Provide customer with agronomic information as it pertains to products
- Know your customer’s purchasing habits and know who your internal contacts are within the organization.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of alpha or numeric filing systems
- Ability to read, sort, match documents
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions
- Talking to others to convey information effectively
- Must be able to problem solve, trouble shoot, excellent attention to detail
- Must possess good organizational skills, able to multi-task
- Able to implement and develop processes/SOP
- Must be flexible, adaptable and self-motivated
- Take ownership of accounts with Account Managers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis in Excel, Outlook
- Able to operate standard office equipment
- Able to operate multi phone line program
- Salesforce experience a plus
Full Time Monday - Friday First Shift + Every 3rd Saturday AM only