New Providence, NJ
Date Posted: January 4, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 294354
Our client is looking for Registered Nurses for positions in New Providence, NJ.
Client currently has part time evening and full time night positions available!
Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability, FSA, paid time off, retirement, tuition assistance, EAP, employee discounts, volunteerism, and a positive work environment
- Provides clinical leadership to the household including dispensing medications, observing residents’ condition and communicating with the Physician/NP and family /responsible party as needed.
- Participates in planning, organizing, directing and facilitating the clinical operations of the household to ensure regulatory compliance, nurture a person-centered and resident directed culture, and strengthen the ability of the household to grow as a separate effective home, and promoting individual and team learning in the household.
- RNs are teachers and role models of professional nursing practices to household staff and resident advocates for quality clinical care.
- Provides each resident with professional licensed nursing observations and evaluations and coordinates their care with other household staff.
- Licensed by NJ as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Computer skills
- Must be able to complete a Safe Food Handling and Preparation Class within 30 days of hire