Date Posted: January 4, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 294412
Our client is looking for a Manufacturing Supervisor in Kingston, PA.
- The Manufacturing Supervisor overseas activities which include assembling, inventory and packaging operations.
- This position manages the resources, equipment and daily operations activities of the manufacturing plant to ensure that production requirements are met on target.
- The Manufacturing Supervisor is also responsible for researching, evaluating, investigating and troubleshooting all aspects of production, and packaging operations and implementing efficiency and improvements.
- Responsible for establishing a culture of continuous improvement through employee engagement, education, support and transformational change management processes.
- This position directly supervises 5 hourly employees and is accountable for the production and distribution of 100+ products
Minimum of 10 years of manufacturing and/or warehousing related experience in fast paced environment
Strong knowledge, understanding and demonstrated experience in Supply Chain Operations, including inventory management, planning, and scheduling.
Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing, assembly production processes, and pick and pack operations, equipment and facilities
Knowledge of Standard Work Principles and demonstrate the ability to implement standard work in a visual factory environment
Working knowledge of an ERP based system with experience in inventory best practices