Date Posted: February 21, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 295328
Manufacturing Associate- Mechanical
Our client is a locally owned and operated electronics manufacturer. Founded in 1988 they are the choice supplier for leading-edge companies in the medical, aerospace, defense, industrial and communication segments for electronics manufacturing services. They offer great benefits, career path development and a great work environment!
As a Mechanical Manufacturing Associate, you will be adding exterior wiring and conductors to fasteners to the electronic assembled box. In addition, you will be testing the each box to meet the quality standards of the client.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Build partial or full boxes or systems using PCBA’s, sheet metal, plastics, hardware, etc.
- Working with sheet metal, mechanical parts and hardware
- Basic understanding of torque and torque requirements
- Work with extremely small and/or fragile components and tools for extended periods of time
- Read and follow complicated drawings and documents
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
Multiple Shifts Available:
- Days: 6:30am-3:00pm
- Swing: 2:45pm-11:15pm
- Weekends: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 5:30am-6:30pm
Pay Rate: $12.50-$17 Depending on Experience and Qualifications