Date Posted: January 12, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 295424
We are recruiting an Accounts Payable Specialist for a local company in Bend, OR. The right candidate for this position will be detail oriented, organized, and have experience in an Accounts Payable role. This is a full time M-F position with the weekends off to enjoy all Central Oregon has to offer.
Job Responsibilities may include:
- Enter payables in a timely manner and properly cost them to the appropriate cost center and project.
- Reconcile vendor balances
- Perform vendor file maintenance
- Pay vendors
- Verify Federal ID numbers
- Schedule and prepare checks
- Resolve any purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and document accordingly
- Ensure credit is received for outstanding memos
- Data Analysis
- Daily entry into accounting system
- Generate Monthly agent and employee commission reports daily, weekly, monthly, and as needed
- Provide general accounting support as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Recent experience working in accounting or accounts payable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet daily deadlines, and multi-task in fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills both written and oral as well as problem-solving skills
- Minimum typing speed of 45 words per minute
- Knowledge of V-Lookup and Pivot Tables a huge plus!
- Previous experience in Accounting software is preferred.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Although this position will be in an office environment, at times this position may be required to lift up to 20 lbs. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects for filing.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!