Date Posted: January 12, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 295425
PrideStaff, a firm specializing in recruiting for Central Oregon businesses, is seeking a detail oriented and ambitious Drafter for a local cabinetry company. This position is responsible for understanding customer needs, creating design plans, and coordinating with the engineering team. This is a full time, Monday - Friday position. The right candidate for this position will want a long term, career opportunity with a local, Bend company.
Job Duties may include:
- Drafting custom designs using Cabnetware and other software
- Create, maintain, and modify various drawings
- Deliver exceptional design work
- Manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and handle a fast paced work environment
- Work closely with engineers, designers, and homeowners
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with Cabnetware or Cabinet Vision, preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD would be considered
- Recent, relevant work or school experience required
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- High attention to detail
- Computer savvy, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, PDF printing, and typing
- Able to provide contact information for 2 professional references
Supervision: This position has supervision. The employee will meet as needed with their respective manager to go over pertinent goals and assignments. The employee does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. This position may be required to lift over 25 lbs. The employee must be able to stand, stoop, or crouch for various periods of time.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you.