Date Posted: January 12, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 295431
Window Manufacturing Associates
PrideStaff, a firm specializing in recruiting for Central Oregon businesses, is seeking several window production employees. In this role you will have access to full health benefits (medical, vision, dental, etc.) 401K, PTO, and a consistent work schedule Monday through Friday.
- Performing a variety of operations to assemble, fit, prepare and finish final product
- Smooths edges of components to obtain specified fit, using grinder or file.
- Effectively using hand tools, power tools, and other machinery
- Responsible for inspecting material before and after assembly
- Assisting team in achieving department goals
- Painting and staining wood and other composite materials
- Training new team members
- Reading design specifications
- Recent and relevant work experience
- Able to use and read tape measure
- Able to effectively communicate with a team
- A proven history of delivering exceptional work
- Must have good manual dexterity
- Utilizes safety practices at all times
- Prioritizing workflow and time management
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
If this sounds like you please apply at www.pridestaff.com/bend
Come visit us at 2214 NE Division Street Suite 202, Bend OR, 97703 or call 541-797-6941!
Confidentiality: This position will be handling confidential personal data and information that belongs to PrideStaff’s clients and candidates including birthdates, social security numbers, hiring fees, and confidential hiring paperwork.
Supervision: This position has minimal supervision. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments.
The employee does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. Overtime and work on weekends may be needed. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Although this position will be in an office environment, at times this position may be required to lift over 25 lbs. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects for filing.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!