Date Posted: January 19, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 295436
We have multiple opportunities with several growing production & manufacturing facilities in the North Pierce County Area. Candidates need to be willing and able to work in various departments and have the flexibility to work OT. Full benefits available after 7 weeks of working (Medical, Dental, Vision, short term disability).
Full Time-Long Term
Day and Swing Shifts available
Starting Pay: $13.00-14.00/hr DOE
- Able to handle a very fast-paced working environment
- Performs skilled/unskilled production work on various assembly lines
- Become part of the production team to ensure that the line operates as efficiently as possible.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Use hand tools and tape measures as needed
Key skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work over-time as needed
- Good work ethic
- Clear communication when speaking or writing
If you are looking for that foot in the door to a career position this could be for you. Please submit your resume right away to be considered for an interview.
**There is never a fee associated with our services**
"WE GET GOOD PEOPLE GOOD JOBS"