Culver City, CA
Date Posted: January 16, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 295893
Companies in the area are searching for experienced, proven individuals for temporary and temp-to-hire assignments to hit the ground running and contribute right away.
Come join PrideStaff to put your talents and skills to work. PrideStaff has been working for thirty-five years across the country in filling the needs for clients.
Receptionist duties may include:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and takes dictation
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Recent and relevant experience in the area you are applying for
- Able to provide references
- Willingness to undergo a background check & drug screen
- Willingness to take assessment skill tests which may include, but not limited to Excel, Word, and Typing
- Minimum typing speed of 45 words per minute and data entry speed of 7,500 keystrokes/hour
- Dedicated, passionate attitude from someone wanting to make a difference in their job.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!