Salary: $20/hour DOE
Date Posted: February 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 296345
Large Mason company is in search of Industrial Electricians. Immediate need for these temp to hire positions.
This position will have responsibility for installing conduit raceways and pulling wire in accordance to blueprints and code. This person inspects, repairs, installs, modifies, maintains and troubleshoots electrical/electronic systems, circuits and equipment.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES, REQUIREMENTS AND DETAILS:
- Wiring basic electrical systems
- Installing raceways (conduit bending, wire ways, etc.) with applicable code knowledge
- Working knowledge of low voltage 12 through 24v; ac and dc knowledge is a plus
- Ability to adhere to written work instructions
- Interaction with engineers, supervisors and other shop employees.
- Ability to read prints
- Strong past attendance record
- Flexibility and versatility to assume other duties such as helping with construction, insulating, general assembly, etc. in between electrical projects.
- Understands terminology and components involved in the electrical trade
- Customer-Focused, Passionate about Work, Solution-Oriented
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- 3 years of experience with household electricity
- Basic working knowledge of the theory behind electricity
- 0-3 years of industrial wiring experience preferred
First shift positions - Pay rate $20/DOE