Salary: $15.00/hour DOE
Date Posted: February 6, 2018
Job ID: 296346
A leading retail merchandising company that provides retail solutions to manufacturers and retailers in all 50 states is searching for a highly motivated and energetic individual to join their Cincinnati team in the role of full time Software Support Specialist. Primary responsibility would be full knowledge of three major software programs that will support the entire organization. Proper support will require fast learning and mastering of the software. Experience using Natural Insights, Insight Field Force or Call Smart is a huge plus.
- Learning and becoming an expert in the use of three major software programs, Natural Insights, Insight Field Force and Call Smart.
- Working with Field Management teams to properly map retail merchandiser territories across the country while looking for efficiencies in all areas.
- Assist the Recruiting Department by providing detailed maps of areas where job searches should be executed.
- Work closely with the Natural Insights Manager to ensure all client account needs are met
- Load client surveys for accounts assigned in our Natural Insights program.
- Natural Insights maintenance, clean up, and development of best practices for all
- Working with the VP of Merchandising Operations to create efficiencies across all platforms.
- Provide outstanding customer service to our account team assisting them using Natural Insights.
- Help when needed on in-house big projects
- Highly knowledgeable of computer and software operations, platforms, functions, and terminology
- Ability to learn new processes and technologies quickly
- Critical thinker.
- Great at troubleshooting/problem solving skills a must.
- Positive/patient/compassionate attitude.
- Self-starting, independent work required with minimal supervision.
- Capacity to stay cool under pressure
- A pro-active, knowledge seeking attitude.
- Impeccable attention to detail and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Entry Level Position: Pay $15/HR DOE
Hours: 40 hours per week / Monday – Friday 8:00-5:00