Fountain Inn, SC
Date Posted: January 24, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 296816
7:00am - 4:30 pm
Temp to Hire
$15 - $16/hour dependent on experience
As our CNC Router Operator, you are responsible for setting up, operating and managing the daily needs of our CNC MultiCam digital router table.
You work alongside other creatives and craftsmen to successfully take a concept and create, mold, cut, fabricate, mount, assemble, ship, deliver and/or install a finished product to client specifications. We seek an experienced CNC professional who is totally motivated and capable to assist in daily production workflow.
· enjoy building, creating and constructing.
· enjoy working alongside colleagues and are a contributing team member.
· efficiently work independently on projects within a tight time line.
· accept criticism and have a positive attitude.
· are flexible and willing to put in additional time including weekends when needed.
· are dependable and
· are proactive and dislike boredom.
· pay attention to detail and expect high quality.
· have the ability to work in very close tolerances and have a keen sense for detail.
· work in a fast paced environment.
· can easily manage multiple projects at once.
· have excellent communication skills.
· are organized and self-motivated.
· Adjust controls to ensure that machinery is operating properly.
· Determine product specifications and materials, work methods, and machine setup requirements, according to oral or written instructions, drawings, or work orders.
· Monitor operation of machines, and make adjustments to correct problems and ensure conformance to specifications.
· Set up, operate, or tend to computerized router.
· Examine finished work pieces for smoothness, shape, angle, depth-of-cut, and conformity to specifications, and verify dimensions, visually and using hands, rules, calipers, templates, or gauges.
· Drive a lift truck safely and maintain forklift license.
· Work under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
· HS/GED or Associates Degree in related field or equivalent work experience in.
· Forklift certification preferred.
· Strong math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals).
· Ability to read and understand a ruler and measurement.
· The ability to lift up to 50# loads.
· Must be willing and able to work overtime, including weekend hours when needed.