Salary: $12-15/HR DOE
Date Posted: February 19, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 296846
Forklift Operator - Warehouse Associate
Client in the Lemoore area is searching for a Forklift Operator to join their busy team.
- At all times, operate in a manner consistent with safe operating procedures.
- Forklift operations to support any of the following: loading products, chemicals, assuring all products are stored appropriately in an orderly fashion.
- Assuring cooler or dry storage areas are maintained in an orderly and sanitary condition.
- Assist in the load out order preparation assuring all products are controlled as per the client/company Foods policy.
- Maintain organization of freezer and warehousing, assigned job duties as needed, assuring a smooth and efficient product flow.
- Communicate with, co-workers, departments, and supervision as required.
- Must successfully complete JTPR and consistently perform work according to SOP.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3-5 years of recent experience in operating a sit-down and stand up forklift and ride on pallet jack.
- Knowledge GMPs.
- Ability to work in freezer (-20 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Must be able to exercise judgment and make decisions.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to learn AS400, SAP, and JD Edwards.
Pay $12-15/HR DOE
Shift: Must be flexible on shift. Client might change shift once training is complete.
If interested please apply with resume to be considered.
Pridestaff 3741 S Mooney Blvd, Visalia, CA 93277