Salary: $19.00 to $25.00 er hour
Date Posted: January 25, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 296947
Great Career Opportunity from Pridestaff San Diego
Our client, a leading machining and tooling company in the greater San Diego area, is seeking a Water Jet Operator on a 1st shift assignment, contract to direct opportunity. This is an outstanding career opportunity with a growing company seeking candidates who are hardworking, good team players and seeking the opportunity grow and develop. You must have at minimum, 2-3 years’ experience Operating a water jet or similar machine including the following:
- Knowledge of precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments. Instruments should include but not limited to calipers, ID and OD micrometers, depth gages, indicators and tape measures.
- Knowledge of reading drawings and specifications with an understanding of dimensions.
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change.
- Excellent communications, both verbal and written
- Monitor and verify the accuracy of each job's initial set-up and final outcome.
- Must be able to follow instruction and work independently
- Knowledge of Cad programs or similar program
- Knowledge of the maintenance/repairs of a water jet machine
- Must possess basic computer skills (Windows/Outlook/Excel)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This position is a contract to direct opportunity, no third parties please.