Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 per hour
Date Posted: May 23, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 296950
A Great Career Opportunity from Pridestaff San Diego
CMM Programmer/Inspector: 1st and 2nd Shift Opportunities
Our client, a local aerospace machining and tooling company in the greater San Diego area is currently looking for a CMM Programmer/Inspector. This position will be responsible for leading the implementation, maintenance and improvement of the Quality systems.
- Must be proficient in using various pieces of measuring equipment including but not limited to Coordinate measuring machines, optical comparator, calipers, micrometers, surface profilometer, gage blocks, pin gage blocks etc.
- Must possess a strong ability to read and interpret simple to complex blueprints accurately.
- Must thoroughly understand concepts of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) in determining part conformance to print.
- Must have strong competency in operating and programming CMM.
- Must have experience working in a manufacturing environment and adhering to quality system procedures, written work instructions, and specifications.
- Responsible for writing and modifying CMM programs.
- Identify best inspection method (CMM or surface plate) based on part geometry and other variables.
- Effectively handle conflicting/changing priorities to avoid inspection delays.
- Fill out and conform to first articles and/or other various inspection plans.
This is a great career opportunity, great company culture and you must have a willingness to learn and grow with the team!