San Diego, CA
Salary: $19.00 to $23.00 per hour
Date Posted: February 19, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 297001
Great career opportunity for a CNC Set up/Operator!!! In the Greater San Diego Area!!
Our client here in San Diego has a great position for a CNC Operator/Set up Tech. This is a fast growing company, temporary to direct hire assignment as well. Located in the San Diego, this offers a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
- 3 plus years experience with set up and operation and set up of CNC machines
- Complete routine visual in-process inspections of Machining Center to ensure proper operation and maintenance, notifying facility manager immediately of any issues or concerns during the inspection process
- Address all machine errors promptly and efficiently, documenting and reporting errors to appropriate facility manager
- Basic understanding of Mastercam to make minor edits or adjustments
- Monitor production and maintain production records as needed, providing information to facility manager as needed
- Complete manufacturing reports related to machined parts
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follow all prescribed safety procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of machining terms
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to use inspection tools and perform basic mathematical calculations sufficient to measure parts and perform inspections
- Ability to work from specific verbal or written instructions and standard operating practices
- Ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team
This is a temporary to direct hire opportunity and starts as soon as possible. Pays from $19.00 to $23.00 per hour DOE. No third parties please. Local candidate will be given first consideration.