San Diego, CA
Salary: $60.00 to $65.00 per hour DOE
Date Posted: January 26, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297088
AN OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY IN SAN DIEGO!!!
3-6 Month contract assignment with the potential of either being extended or direct hire!
Our newly formed SaaS business is seeking a Sr. Manager, Marketing to drive marketing strategies and plans for our new offerings across the SaaS portfolio. The right candidate will be an innovative and resourceful leader who is fluent in the latest thought leadership around B2B marketing, digital marketing and SaaS business models. As the portfolio expands, the Senior Manager position will evolve and grow to meet the needs of all of the businesses.
• Leads marketing strategy and planning for new SaaS offerings
• Ensures these are rationalized across the portfolio and with Client core businesses
• Works with SaaS product managers to translate our value proposition into positioning, messaging and proof points
• Leads the creative campaign platform work, and the development of the marketing toolkit for specific offers
• Partners with shared marketing services organization to ensure SaaS objectives and priorities are understood and being met
• Leverages and in some cases leads customer insights and segmentation, and market research to inform and validate marketing direction and/or messaging
• Manages agencies for scale, expertise and additional bandwidth as required to meet business needs
• Develops content strategy to support demand generation and content marketing campaigns
• Partners with PR team to develop Client’s thought-leadership in connected healthcare space
Let’s talk qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a relevant discipline, MBA preferred
• 5+ years of B2B marketing experience with 2+ years in a leadership capacity
• Experience and comfortable working across all aspects of marketing: future products, current business, marketing communications, branding, positioning and messaging, and downstream demand / lead gen
• High energy and passion for marketing, branding and driving business growth coupled with a proven track record that demonstrates positive results