Date Posted: February 19, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297463
Salary: $15.00 /Hour
Payroll Specialists should be a detail oriented, organized and have payroll processing and bank reconciliation experience.
Additional responsibilities for Payroll Clerk include:
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
Job Requirements – Payroll Clerk
The ideal Payroll Specialist candidate will have professional communication skills for client and personnel contact related to payroll duties.
Additional requirements for Payroll Clerk include:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- High school diploma required, college courses in accounting preferred
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
Typing skills 50 WPM, 10-key skills, intermediate in excel, good verbal and written communication.
Software: Great Plains
If you are interested and available, please apply immediately!