Date Posted: February 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297511
One of our Clients in Newark has an immediate need for Braze Technicians(Assemblers). Great place to work. Employee first policy!!
This is an entry level position which requires direct supervision for most tasks that the Braze Technician/Assembler will be required to perform.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assemble jobs as instructed per shop order, print, and/or customer specifications
- Work with others and maintain a professional attitude toward co-workers and customers
- Report non-conformities to the Supervisor
- Follow all safety rules and regulations
- Report to work on a timely/daily basis
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Basic reading, writing, and communication skills; ability to comprehend written and/or verbal instructions in English.
- Able to work with acetone and isopropyl alcohol.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. safely and repeatedly.
- Able to pass a drug test and background test
- Must be U.S. citizen or permanent green card holder.
- 2nd shift: 10:00am to 8:00pm, Monday through Thursday,
- 3rd shift: 8:00pm to 6:00am, Monday night through early Friday morning
- Weekend shift: Three 12-hour shifts, Friday through Sunday
**Work 36 hours and get paid for 40!**