Union City, CA
Date Posted: January 30, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297521
We have a client in Union City that is seeking a Food Production/Packer Associate!
This position performs a variety of duties such as, cleaning and inspecting the machines and making sure they are ready for production; general janitorial work will be expected as well. The primary duty of this position will be packing which involves placing bread sheets in cases and helping lift the cases.
- Perform work in a fast paced environment, maintain production and quality requirements.
- Some heavy lifting required
- Follow safety policy and procedures.
- Follow all GMP’s.
- Maintain proper housekeeping of area and equipment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus, but not required
- Staying in one spot, filling pans with dough as it drops from the "sheeter" and then placing pans in racks
Dress code: Khaki's and white t-shirt. Must practice good manufacturing practices.
Shift: Tuesday - Friday, 4:00 A.M. to 2:30 P.M.
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Warehouse Associate a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay