Salary: $55K to $75K D.O.E.
Date Posted: February 19, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 297651
Production Supervisor - Manufacturing Production Supervisor
Client in the Selma/Kingsburg area is searching for a Production Supervisor to join their team. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Summary/Qualifications: Production Supervisor must have 3-5 years of recent, relevant, supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting. Preferring a 4-year degree or 5+ years of relevant experience, must be open to rotating shifts and be very familiar with Microsoft Suite. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Providing leadership and direction for the safety of all employees and visitors to the facility
- Lead, track and improve performance on key location goals and objectives
- Develop crew members for improving individual and organization performance
- Lead performance management and corrective action processes for assigned crew
- Continuously improve plant performance through process improvements and lean manufacturing techniques
- Maintain our plant’s union-free status through the use of positive employee relations and development
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g. Sales, Scheduling, Warehouse, Shipping, etc.), to optimize production requirements
- Work with upstream and downstream processes (and people), to exceed customer expectations
- Client is preferring a 4 year Bachelor Degree in Business or 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of supervisory experience working in a fast pace, year round and non stop manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated success in measuring and improving processes to meet organization goals
- Demonstrated experience in leading positive employee relations in order to maintain a great work environment
- Willingness and ability to work a rotating shift schedule
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to coordinate with other departments and managers to work as a team
- Knowledgeable at maintaining accurate employee documentation and files
- Proficiency using MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If interested please apply with resume to be considered.
Pridestaff - (559) 734-4002