Salary: $50-60K depending on experience
Date Posted: February 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298047
Company in the Oakley Area is in search of a Production Supervisor This is a first shift, temp to hire position and an immediate need.
Primary Requirements, Skills and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of production priorities and coordination of production staff.
- Maintaining production schedules, the maintenance of progress records and taking necessary actions to maintain an uninterrupted flow of production to schedule.
- Requires strong time management, organization and communication skills.
- This position requires management of other employees.
- Manage & direct all production staff
- Ensure all parts are processed to required specifications
- Meet targets and deadlines for customer orders
- Comply with all health and safety procedures
- Manage all aspects of the shift, including addressing staffing issues, meeting quality targets, monitoring production requirements, etc
- Monitor, measure and report production performance & general issues nightly
- Use problem solving and troubleshooting skills to ensure all team members can identify root causes
- Take fast, effective action to resolve problems as they arise
- Ensure team members on shift meet training requirements
- Have an active role in the company’s continuous improvement plan
- Maintain housekeeping standards to ensure a clean, safe work environment
- Ensure resources are used in an effective manner to maintain best operating costs
- Run production equipment to assist production team when necessary
- Screen incoming work orders, identify scope and required level of planning
- Monitor time required to perform production work
- Maintain material and tools required to support production
- Assist in developing and maintaining automated systems for work orders, schedules, and production records
- Ship and receive customer components
- Maintain contact with production customers
Additional Job Requirements:
- Must be able to successfully pass random drug tests throughout employment
- Management experience
- Experience in a production/manufacturing environment highly desirable
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary (rare time over weekends, etc).
- Experience in a position requiring budget understanding and resource management is desirable
- Experience working in the aviation, automotive or oil industry is highly desirable
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Must be a U.S. citizen per government contract regulations
Pay range: $50-60K depending on experience
First shift: Standard hours are Monday -Friday, 8am-5pm - but must be willing to work overtime and weekends as needed. Flexibility desired.