Salary: $15-16/hr DOE
Date Posted: February 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 298113
Route Settlement Clerk
This position is classified as a non-exempt position and is responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties according to established policies and procedures. Primary responsibilities include performing daily audit reviews for company and distributor routes ensuring all hand held import files and ticket detail are uploaded timely and accurately into company's financial systems. Applicant must be organized and detail oriented. Experience working with route settlement in a retail, wholesale, or shared services environment helpful.
All matters listed herein are considered to be essential job functions. There may be other job functions which are essential, but are not listed below.
· Perform daily audit review for company routes ensuring that all hand held import files are uploaded timely and accurately into company's financial systems. This includes ending inventory, sales, route deposits, route o/s total, adjustments for load errors and verification of dump totals.
· Perform daily audit review for distributor routes ensuring all ticket information was processed timely and accurately into company's financial systems.
· Verify all proof of delivery (POD's) documents for store stamped tickets and/or back store paperwork is received daily.
· Resolve all route o/s balances daily.
· Communicate with distribution route supervisors at branch locations via phone, email or fax to resolve route discrepancies.
· Prepare payroll deduction (PRD's) adjustment information for cash and/or product shortages as needed for management approval.
· Must be able to multi-task in a busy office setting.
· Perform other accounting and miscellaneous duties as requested by management.
Qualifications and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
Familiarity with route settlement process and general ledger codes.
· Computer savvy, especially in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Adobe, and Internet in addition to solid 10-key and mathematical skills are required.
· Must have the ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment.
· ROSS, AS400 and /or green screen experience required.
· SAP financial system knowledge will be beneficial.
· Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling, proof reading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers.
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) communication skills are a plus.
This is starting off as a temporary position at $15.50/hr DOE