Date Posted: February 5, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298136
Dispatch / Scheduling / Customer Service
$15 to $17 (DOE)
M-F 8:00 - 5:00
The Scheduling / Customer Service position is primarily responsible for the oversight of managing clients’ requests by arranging transportation, issuing confirmations for pickup, and slotting offloads into the facility.
- Working with clients directly via phone or e-mail to meet their scheduling needs.
- Arranging transportation with multiple transporters to meet the needs of the clients.
- Issuing confirmations for each scheduled load.
- Issuing purchase orders for inbound transportation.
- Printing manifests and labels for all inbound and outbound loads.
- Managing and updating profile recertifications.
- Providing backup for other Administrative positions as needed (Billing, Customer Service, etc) when needed.
- Min. High School Diploma and 2-5 years experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Logistics experience preferred.
- Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision. Maintain ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must exhibit clear communication skills and the ability to use positive language.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.