Date Posted: February 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298171
Our client in the restaurant/entertainment industry is seeking a Payroll Processor to join their team! This is a permanent position for someone who has a strong foundation in payroll processing.
Primarily responsible for the coordination of all tasks related to payroll processing including review and balancing of weekly time files, maintaining employee data including direct deposit accounts, miscellaneous payroll deductions, and tax withholding.
The Payroll Processor will also distribute checks for missing and termination pay and will be the first point of contact for managers and employees for all matters related to payroll.
Duties to include:
• Reviews and balances weekly time files and computes and corrects errors to ensure the accuracy of wages computed.
• Records data concerning transfer of employees between departments and locations.
• Compiles and processes payroll data such as timesheets, additional pay requests, garnishments, direct deposit, and tax withholding changes in order to ensure accurate payment to employees.
• Process terminations in accordance with state regulations; Prepares and issues payments for missing and termination pay.
• Prepares periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions.
• Researches and resolves payroll-related questions and issues.
Minimum of 3-5 years of payroll processing experience in a multistate, high volume environment.
Recent use of Peoplesoft and/or Kronos ideal.
Associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ability to exercise good judgment in decision making.
Strong sense of follow-up and urgency.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Hold self accountable for high personal and professional standards of conduct.
Must be teamwork and customer support oriented.
A professional, supportive team environment PrideStaff (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of
Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff at staffingindallas.com!