Salary: $16.00-$17.00 DOE
Date Posted: February 5, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 298179
Highly Recognizable financial institute in Plano needing Loss Mitigation Representatives
Under general supervision the Loss Mitigation Representative II is responsible for collection and/or monitoring of complex accounts affected by Replevin actions, Insurance Claims (wrecked or stolen), and Deceased/Estate claims that may require deviation from routine processes and procedures.
YOUR PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under general direction collects either Replevin accounts, insurance claim accounts, or Deceased accounts that may require deviation from routine processes and procedures.
- Files with attorney and bonding service for the processing of Replevin claims, while continuing collection efforts.
- Communicates with vendors on status of claims while continuing collection efforts.
- Communicates with attorney, executor, and beneficiaries regarding deceased customers while continuing collection efforts.
YOUR EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
- High School diploma
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Previous experience with consumer credit replevin actions or insurance claims experience required
- Previous heavy research experience in consumer finance environment or equivalent required
- Effective/excellent oral and written communication skills and tact
- Displays an ability to reason, rationalize, make decisions, and develop possible solutions, and shows initiative
- Detail-Oriented and highly organized
- Above average volume of work
- Displays a positive behavior both individually and in a team setting
- PC Literate
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff
PrideStaff (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of
Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff at staffingindallas.com!