Date Posted: February 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 298254
· Performs Inspections/Sorts/Projects per written job training sheet instructions.
· Follows all policies and process and procedural standards, specific job instructions, and set breaks, safety rules and dress code as outlined by and specific customer.
- Completes paperwork related to the sort(s) correctly and fully and delivers to assigned leader or location at end of shift.
· Quality Control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors their own work to ensure ongoing quality.
· Safety and Security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly. The individual is proactive in identifying and addressing safety concerns.
· Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
· Interpersonal Skills—the individual remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to accept constructive feedback.
· Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and professional to customers, employees and managers.
· Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar and mathematics and is able to read and interpret written information.
· Confidentiality – the individual does not communicate proprietary information to unprivileged parties.
· Standing for long periods of time on various surfaces
· Frequent walking on various surfaces
· Frequent bending
· Occasional repetitive work with hands
· Ability to pass vision test