Salary: $14-16/HR DOE
Date Posted: February 19, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298384
Inventory Control Specialist
Client in the Kingsburg/Parlier area is looking for an Inventory Control Specialist.
Candidate will be responsible for managing inventory of dry and finished goods. This position is also responsible for providing administrative support and customer service for the various Department. Support the goals of the all departments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain all dry goods, rack and label cage area’s appearance and inventory
- Conduct daily, weekly, and bimonthly cycle counts for dry and finished case goods
- Coordinate and conduct end of year inventory audits for dry and finished case goods
- Responsible for all receipt of dry goods inventory in company database and labeled for lot traceability
- Track Bottling’s dry goods to ensure inventory is maintained at adequate supply levels based on production schedules and forecasts
- Work closely with Bottling Ops Billing and Invoicing to establish minimum and maximum levels, to reduce inventory levels and maintain FIFO
- Create weekly production dry goods needed movement list and daily physical BOM
- Organize, stage, and return to an assigned warehouse location Line 1 and Line 2 production run dry goods
- Record bottling production numbers, verify dry good waste and determine root cause of finished/dry good shortages
- Understand and track shrinkage of dry goods material and full case goods
- Provide direction and assistance as needed by verifying locations and lot numbers to physical inventory in the warehouse
- Back up for Operations Samples Clerk
- Knowledgeable of the complete TSM shipping process
- Assist with department initiatives, new projects, tailgate safety meetings and office functions
- Help drive LEAN initiative to Bottling employees, and foster inclusive environment. i.e. implementation of 5S
- Maintain a continued focus on Quality, and Food Safety to assure the highest quality of product to our Customer’s and end consumer, i.e. BRC and HACCP
- Understand, organize and maintain file system, file correspondence, other records and general clerical duties including but not limited to reports, filing, photocopying and mailing
- Perform various other duties and participate in special projects as assigned by the supervisor or manager within the physical constraints of the job.
- Associates degree (A.A.), two to four years related experience, or equivalent, related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely proficient on Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and Excel software.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate and interact with varying departments and employees across the organization
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Keystrokes a minimum of 45 wpm
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Bilingual, a plus but not required to perform duties.
Pay $14-16/HR DOE
If interested please apply with detailed resume to be considered.
Pridestaff (559) 734-4002
3741 S Mooney Blvd, Visalia, CA 93277