Date Posted: March 20, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298535
PrideStaff has an immediate need for CNC OPERATORS for all shifts for a manufacturing company in North County.
Must be flexible with hours and be able to work overtime.
Temporary to hire!
- Transforms customer supplied engineering into CAD data, creates tool paths from CAD data, and then creates G-Code that allows machines to run.
- Acts as a liaison between the product lines and applicable customer service cells.
- Creates comprehensive CNC programs and internal drawings designed to provide production operators with all instructions and specifications necessary to effectively fabricate quality parts on time.
- Researches and incorporates engineering and/or purchase order changes into CNC programs and internal drawings.
- Modify existing programs to meet shop floor performance improvement requests.
- Prioritizes work to ensure 100% on-time delivery.
- Cross-trains and support other team positions as required including the operation and set-up of machinery.
- Will be able to diagnose and correct program problems.
- Will be able to assist in machine problems. Will become an expert on the machines they are programming for.
- All duties as assigned by the Supervisor and/or other members of the management team.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or 1 year minimum related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all customer drawings, specs or other engineering tools. Comprehensive knowledge of manufacturing flows, sequences, and capabilities of assigned product lines.
- Thorough understanding of the CAD/CAM software system used by LMI. Ability to read measuring equipment (micrometer, calipers, protractor, height gages, scale and radius gages, etc.).
- Fluency in both Spanish and English preferred.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required.