Date Posted: March 21, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298617
Job Description – Commercial Biller
PrideStaff Financial, a recruiting firm specializing in general accounting and financial positions, is seeking a dynamic Commercial Biller. The Commercial Biller is responsible for processing all commercial bills for assigned facilities. This individual serves as the facility representative in communicating with the patient(s), respective state agency/agencies, and facility staff concerning facility charges, billing, payment, etc. They also work daily system reports from the Billing Software to ensure all primary and secondary claims are billed timely. The Commercial Billing Rep. 1 assists billing office management as needed.
Job Requirements – Commercial Biller
- A minimum of two (2) years of facility billing/collection work experience
- Knowledge of facility billing office procedures and insurance billing collection procedures.
- Word processing skills of 45 wpm, 10-key by touch and computer experience is necessary as well as a basic understanding of accounting practices.
- The Commercial Billing Rep. 1 must be able to analyze patient accounts to determine accuracy of balances to ensure correct payment and application of adjustments.
- They must be able to read and interpret UB04’s, 1500’s, Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial RA’s.
- The Commercial Biller position requires a high school diploma or equivalent and two years of hospital billing/collections experience.
Please email resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org