Date Posted: February 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298685
PrideStaff, a firm specializing in recruiting for Central Oregon businesses, is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a local company. This position will consist of various administrative duties, such as, data entry, filing, and the use of multi-line phone systems. The perfect candidate will be skilled at multi-tasking, driven, and a self-starter. If this sounds like you, contact us today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and takes dictation
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have recent, relevant experience in Administrative work
- Able to provide professional references
- Willingness to take assessment skill tests which may include, but not limited to Excel, Word, and Typing
- Minimum typing speed of 45 WPM and 10-Key speed of 7,500 keystrokes/hour
- Dedicated, passionate attitude from someone wanting to make a difference in their job
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!