Date Posted: February 15, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298689
PrideStaff is a full-service recruiting firm that focuses on long-term positions around the area! We were awarded the Best of Staffing for 2017. We are also in the top 2% of staffing firms in the US and only two companies to win six years in a row for Client and Talent satisfaction.
Our client is a Local Manufacturing facility that is looking to add multiple Mechanical Assemblers to their team. This facility is very focused on the quality of products as they work with a lot of prototypes. The openings are immediate, if you have the below requirements APPLY RIGHT AWAY!!
TITLE: Mechanical Assembler
Day & Swing Shifts available / 4 10's Monday thru Thursday
PAY: $18-$22/hr DOE
- MUST have experience using a microscope and a variety of equipment. Grinder, rubber wheel, satin wheel, bead blaster, micro blaster, armor press, steamer, etc.
- MUST be able to lift 35LBS consistently
- MUST have ability to communicate both reading and speaking English
- MUST have ability to read, understand and follow manufacturing/assembly procedures
- Daily use of hand tools, power tools and fixtures.
- Build product following all GMP guidelines and training.
- Adherence to all standard operating procedures, drawings and polices.
- Supports overtime
- Work in a team environment
To be considered for this immediate opportunity, please submit your resume right away!
**There is never a fee associated with our services**
“WE GET GOOD PEOPLE GOOD JOBS”