Date Posted: February 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298710
Pridestaff is seeking a high level Engineering Administrative Assistant for a Jupiter client on a temp to hire basis. Ideal candidate will be someone who is able to assist in various technical and administrative tasks related to engineering projects.
- Enter new projects as part of purchase order confirmation and review
- Produce weekly reports
- Work with VP of Engineering to produce weekly executive summary of engineering projects
- Attend weekly Engineering Meeting, record minutes of meeting, and maintain running action-item spreadsheet
- Arrange VP of Engineering’s travel and accommodations. Prepare itinerary, trip file, logistics, and expense reports
- Facilitate and arrange accommodations for customer’s attending onsite Engineering Design Reviews
- Update and maintain PTO Calendar.
- Update and maintain Engineering Organization Chart.
- Education: High School Diploma
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio).
- Experience using high level Excel functionality (conditional formatting, formulas, pivot charts, etc.) is strongly preferred.
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and presentation of work output.
- Experience in project analysis and data collection from SAP ERP database, or equivalent, is preferred.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to this posting or if you are unable email to email@example.com and enter “Engineering Admin” in subject line.
PrideStaff recently received the highest staffing agency honor having been named to the 2017 Best of Staffing® Client List. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America earned the 2017 Best of Staffing® award for providing remarkable service quality to their clients and associates. Come join our team!