Salary: $18-25/hr depending on experience
Date Posted: February 8, 2018
Job ID: 298771
PrideStaff in E. Sacramento is working to identify an ideal candidate to take on an industrial machine maintenance position lead position in their facility. The position will soon be vacated, so substantial successful experience maintaining machinery is required, with little training.
Industrial Manufacturing Maintenance Technician.
Overview of duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Has advanced knowledge, troubleshooting skills and repair techniques of electrical controls, circuits and systems.
- Has advanced knowledge of mechanical and pneumatic components and systems.
- Has intermediate knowledge and understanding of Allen Bradley PLCs, HMI, VFDs and other automated controls.
- Understands ladder logic and can perform some PLC programming functions and troubleshooting.
- Performs advanced level maintenance and repairs to all manufacturing and facility equipment and systems
- Performs preventive maintenance activities on production, processing and plant equipment and systems.
- Experience with fork lift, boom lift and scissor lift operation.
- Follows all Good Manufacturing Practices and safety guidelines.
- Familiar with Microsoft office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work scheduled and unscheduled overtime and shift flexibility.
- Operates equipment and works safely, follows all Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines and keeps work area clean.
- Participates in meetings.
- Can operate simple shop equipment. (i.e., drills, saws, grinders, and sanders)
- Fills in for other positions as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
PrideStaff Hiring Requirements:
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must possess proof of eligibility to work in the US (documents)
- Must be able to provide at least 3 professional references from prior employers or managers
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and pass a drug screen.
If you feel your experience aligns with this position and would like to talk further, please apply, attach your resume and follow up with a phone call to our office: