Date Posted: February 8, 2018
Job ID: 298772
Order-picker, packer, Loader
Shipping Warehouse Associate
North Sacramento, Full time, Monday through Friday, Multiple shifts
- Pick, pack, sort, inventory and track variety of products for shipment/delivery
- Work in a controlled paced environment, among team of associates
- Sort or scan materials
- Use of Forklifts (training will be provided)
- Palletize materials or stage for loading trucks
- Audit outbound shipments
- Clean-up and keep area free of debris, safe and clear for team
Desirable physical and personal characteristics:
- Must be good-natured, hard-working, high energy and in good physical shape
- Must be reliable, dependable and proven track record for successful similar work
- Computer competent
- Highly organized and customer-service oriented
- Must be personable and professional in nature, and able to manage fluctuating demands and flow of work and workers.
- Must be safety conscious and able to work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs, unassisted, safely, repeatedly
- Must be reliable, accountable for own actions and good working in a team- environment.
- Must be able to be on feet consistently through term of shift.
PrideStaff hiring requirements:
- Must be over 18 years of age and have proof of eligibility to work in the US.
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and pass a drug screen
- Must provide at least 3 references from prior/recent supervisors or managers
If you are focused and serious about work and would like to be considered, please apply to the job, attach a resume if possible OR pick up the phone and call us !
Keywords: FedEx, distribution, shipping, receiving, scanning, UPS, OnTrac, US Mail, conveyor, warehouse, unloading, loading, palletiize, pallet jacks, sorting, inventory, retail, retail management, computer, data entry, Forklift, machine operations, order-pulling, picking, material handling, automotive, amazon.