Date Posted: February 9, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298795
Office Manager – Newark Delaware
Our client in Newark Delaware is seeking a qualified candidate to join their team as Office Manager. This candidate will be able to adapt and work alongside the current team in place.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage schedules and ensure absolute timeliness to all events and meetings exhibiting strong abilities to anticipate what is to come
- Manage incoming calls and meetings
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using Micro Soft Suite, spreadsheet, database or presentation software
- Expense reports
- Order office supplies as needed
Experience, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Excel
- Strong desire to work well with the team
- Can-do attitude
- Commitment to customer service
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve by using creativity and independent thinking
- Sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!