Date Posted: February 15, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 298888
Entry Level Marketing Coordinator
$20- $23/hr DOE– Project with Long Term Opportunity
Hours: 8-4:30 pm
A fast growing, strong e-commerce company is looking for a friendly, detail oriented Marketing Coordinator to join the team. As part of the team, you will be working with the channel account managers, legal, procurement, and channel partners while supporting the Head of Global Channel Marketing.
The ideal candidate will be organized, meticulous, results driven with a ‘get it done’ attitude. This team tries a lot of new ideas out that may or may not work and the team needs to be adaptable to change and curious. Organization and communication skills are critical. An independent, self-starter will thrive in this position.
- 50-75% Highly Administrative beginning, but will be 50-50% as project ramps up
- Within the team developing market strategies with top 10-20 channel partners
- Designing and executing compelling marketing campaigns and promotions
- Maintain the marketing side of the partner portal
- Product, pricing and packaging of solutions unique to Channel
- Maintain marketing budget and determining how to utilize marketing dollars for revenue generation
- Additional executive and office support will be requested, as needed.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing, content writing, partner marketing, or product marketing
- College Degree in Business/Marketing
- Tech savvy. Familiar with SaaS players, including Google G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Box, Dropbox
- Ability to work in a collaborative work team environment
- Ability to handle large volumes of projects and fast-paced environment
- Experience working with other cultures a plus
- Foreign language skills a plus (80% of business is working outside the US)
- Well-organized, ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and provide high-level of accuracy.