Date Posted: February 13, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 299275
Packaging Position for Rice Processing Plant
Full time position in Woodland, CA
The Blender Operator for the Packaging Department will work under the direction of the Production Manager. The Blender Operator will be responsible for supplying the production line with the products needed. Any safety concerns and/or production improvements from his crew will be presented to the Packaging Manager.
This position requires a person experienced and/or ability in the following:
- Experience in food manufacturing
- Good communication skills relating to employee
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Knowledge of the packaging process and machinery.
- Understand the function and operation of blending equipment.
- Experience and ability to safely operate forklift.
- Experience using Aerial lift
- Ability to lift bags up to 60lbs and place on pallets as needed.
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMP’s, Organic Handling Procedures, Allergen Control Program, Food Plant Security, Glass and Hard Plastic, Quality related policies, and Safety programs, and make sure plant operations are complying with those programs.
- Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts work overtime.
- Disciplined work style towards tasks; a flexible style towards people
- Follow instructions/ lead other when needed.