Salary: Competitive pay based on skills and experienc
Date Posted: January 21, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 299573
Facilities & Machine Maintenance
Our client is an international leader in the manufacture and distribution of tractor trailer coupling components. They offer an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated Pattern maker in Tualatin, Oregon. Excellent benefits package including: fully paid medical & dental, 401(k), educational assistance and more.
We are looking for a self-starter, to perform overall maintenance of our facility, machinery and equipment. The right individual is self-motivated and willing to apply themselves to a wide range of tasks, whether skilled or not. Most important is a desire to continuously learn and grow in their abilities.
- 5 years of maintenance experience.
- Operate, troubleshoot, repair & service various machinery & equipment.
- Proficient in the use of power tools & hand tools.
- Knowledgeable & comfortable with mechanics, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, drywall, painting.
- Solid time management & organizational skills to prioritize responsibilities & stay on schedule.
- Must have or capable to attain an OSHA approved forklift certification.
- Use of material handling equipment such as forklift, hand trucks & pallet jacks.
- Experience or desire to learn welding.
- Go-getter that works unsupervised, on their own drive to get the job done to best of ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Skillful in troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Great attendance & punctuality.
- Works well both independently & as part of a team, in a mature, professional manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED required.
- General facilities maintenance
- Perform PM and maintain records for machinery and equipment – to include filter changes, fluid changes, parts replacements, etc.
- Minor plumbing repairs.
- Changing light bulbs (requires lift training for shop lighting) & cleaning lighting fixtures.
- Removing conduit, inactive power lines & network cabling.