Date Posted: February 21, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 300101
Turret Truck Operator
This position will have the responsibility of pulling and put away of product in the Finished Goods stores in a timely and efficient manner to ensure on time deliveries and Inventory accuracy.
- Complete daily inspection on forklift and Maintain water level on Turret truck.
- Pull down parts needed for shipping, repack, and CS1 inspection using RF Scanners.
- Put away new production and material using man up Turret truck using RF Scanners.
- Affix revised barcode labels on packed cartons and containers as needed.
- Assist Cycle Counters to consolidate parts and cycle count as needed.
- Assist with training new staff as needed.
- Maintain a positive and strong working relationship with team members from all departments.
- Participate, support, and comply with all health, safety, ISO Initiatives and procedures.
- Maintain housekeeping in warehouse storage area & amp; offices
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Good customer service skills (internal and external customers)
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to change work schedule or work overtime based on company needs.
- Detail oriented; attention to detail; team player
- Basic knowledge of SAP; basic computer literacy with experience in Microsoft Outlook
- Strong work ethics
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high stress environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 Lbs, sitting, standing, repeated hand motions
Pay: $13 hourly- $1 increase in shift change (Pay increase once hired on)
Hours: M - F (Some weekends)
1st shift - 7:00 am- 3:10 pm
3rd shift - 11:00 pm- 7:10 am