Date Posted: March 5, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 301314
Bilingual Sales Counter Clerk
We are looking for a friendly and professional bilingual (Spanish / English) individual to work for a tiling company in Norcross!
- Oversee all sales counter functions to achieve the goals, objectives, and standards of the organization;
- Effectively work through clear, direct, and respectful two-way communications with customers and all store associates;
- Maintain all facets of sales counter area including cycle counts, restocking, reorders, housekeeping and cleanliness.
- Ensure paperwork and reporting is done in a timely and accurate fashion;
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, systems.
- Take care of customers at the counter.
- Notify by phone, and in person when customers orders are ready for pick-up.
- Assist warehouse in checking in stock items located in counter area.
- Continue product education to provide customer with best solution to complete their projects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Basic knowledge of computers including Microsoft office;
- Basic customer service phone skills;
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct;
- Be a resourceful problem solver and self-motivated team player.
- Speak fluent Spanish.
Monday - Friday 7:30 - 5
Saturdays 8 - 2:30