Salary: $14 - $15/hr DOE + bonuses
Date Posted: March 5, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 301453
Inside Sales Representative
This client offers year end bonuses and a salaried position once hired on permanently! They have an entrepreneurial environment with weekly sales goals. The company is growing and has a track record of promoting from within based on performance.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for assisting clients in selection and registering for training classes with the firm as well as managing the training schedule, registration process, and go/no-go decisions for the classes that are actually held. The Inside Sales Representative will also ensure the profitability of their territory.
- Making outbound calls to find business
- Handling inbound phone calls, outbound customer service oriented and customer relationship building clients, including handling customer satisfaction issues promptly - in person, via phone, and via email.
- Accurately processing electronic and manual registrations into the Filemaker based registration system and QuickBooks based accounting system
- Managing all registrations and client communications associated with registrations
- Acting as a student advocate to ensure client satisfaction. Sometimes that means explaining to students why you cannot meet their needs in terms of classes
- Ensure that coworkers and management are kept aware of potential problems and preemptive corrective actions
- Assistance in documenting and improving policies and procedures related to this position
- Some administrative duties related to Customer Service including providing receipts and invoice copies promptly, assisting in the registration process, and corresponding as necessary via email
- Using the online chat system to handle customer issues
- Previous inside sales and/or telephone customer service/support experience
- Some front line management or staff supervisory experience preferred. This is not a supervisory position but does require general management skills as there is significant interaction with contract instructors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong computer and typing skills
- Self-motivated and Self-managed. That means the person need to be able to plan, prioritize, and carefully manage one's own activities to maximize time and daily results
- Must be cheerful, professional personality, and able to accept responsibility for results.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM