Salary: $12.00, per hour
Date Posted: September 18, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 302623
PrideStaff has an immediate opening for a Trailer Inspector for our logistics client located in Golden, CO. This is a temp to hire opportunity with a large and growing company. This position is a 1st shift, scheduled Tuesday through Saturday.
- Inspect all incoming loaded and empty trailers prior to being moved
- Report all information through Yard Management System and handle all Bills of Lading properly
- Sign a copy of the Bill of Lading for the over-the-road truck drivers
- Ensure all information concerning incoming trailers is entered into the computer
- Communicate effectively to the truck dispatchers
- Communicate with all trucking firms on information concerning their trailers on a 24-hour basis
- Communicate with all truck drivers on where to stage certain trailers
- Makes decisions on the cleanliness of the trailers, both inside and outside
- Obtains the Bills of Lading from incoming loaded trailers, make copies and deliver to the appropriate departments to expedite payment for materials delivered.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with trailers preferred
- Good record keeping skills needed
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work outside in all weather conditions for approximately 50% of the shift
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Fastest growing staffing company in the US. Top rated staffing company 9 years in a row. Come work for the best.
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available include:
? Medical Insurance
? Dental insurance
? Competitive Salary
See what other job seekers have to say about working with PrideStaff at: Best of Staffing
To see other job opportunities available through PrideStaff, please visit: Denver Jobs