La Grange, IL
Date Posted: May 7, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 302952
Our client is a growing firm in the Central Western Suburbs that embraces technology such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, and cybercurrencies like Bitcoin. They are seeking a Corporate Paralegal who is well organized, detail oriented and adaptable with the willingness and ability to learn and implement a defined prioritization system. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years experience as a paralegal with knowledge of corporate formation, corporate agreements, corporate compliance and general management of files. Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is required.
· Draft Corporation and Limited Liability Company formation paperwork for filing in a variety of states.
· Draft operating agreements, bylaws, stock certificates, shareholder agreements, and other corporate documents needed for new companies.
· Draft FEIN paperwork for new companies.
· Draft annual reports and annual corporate resolutions.
· File annual reports in a variety of states and maintain registered agents in those states.
· Review corporate paperwork for existing companies to determine if amendments are needed.
· Provide assistance to senior level attorneys, senior paralegals and staff members with buy/sell agreements, stock purchase agreements, employee agreements, lease agreements, non-compete agreements, employee manuals and other corporate agreements.
· Draft corporate resolutions and all other documents needed for real estate purchases and sales.
· Effectively organize and maintain client files.
· Monitor and calendar corporate deadlines.
· Paralegal certificate
· Minimum 5+ years job experience as a corporate paralegal.
· Willing to pitch in and support growing legal department in a fast-paced growing environment.
· Skilled at meeting strict deadlines under significant time pressure
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism and client orientation
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with various types of clients
· Fast thinker/quick learner
· Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work independently.
· Ability to manage time and resources effectively and independently, and balance conflicting priorities.
Please give us a call at 630.246.7837 for immediate consideration.